Wednesday, September 17, 2008

R.I.P. Bruce

Mister Bruce Almighty was one of the greatest horses i have had the privilege to own and show and work with. He was truly a one of a kind horse. He could act like a stud when he wanted to but then turn around and be a complete teddy bear who loved to be bathed, brushed, and just loved on. He was euthanized at 3am this morning after colicing and twisting his gut. Sadly there was nothing we could do to save him. He will be missed very much especially by me. He was one of those that you couldn't help but love because he loved you back and loved to please you more than anything.

I don't know how it will go for a while as this was very devastating to me. Happily, i know he is somewhere better where he won't suffer anymore. I will miss you tons bruce! Hopefully your great spirit will live on in the seven foals you will hopefully bless us with this coming spring!

I love you my big gentle giant!

R.I.P. Mister Bruce Almighty
February 2004-September 2008

0 comments: