Monday, September 15, 2008

Great News!

So everything went well with Trevor last Wednesday! He seems to be doing better. Hopefully it stays that way.

On Friday, My mom & I loaded up my paint stallion Mister Bruce Almighty & his son Mr Almighty Scribbles and headed to Elko, NV for a futurity! It was a great experience. We took third and brought home some money! I'm so excited for this young colt. He is not the biggest horse in the pen but no matter where you go he doesn't get excited or act stupid. We had horses running around us and the baby horses crying for their moms and he laid his head on the rail and fell asleep. I will be adding pictures soon.

This wednesday, I'm heading to ogden for a week to show horses and run my palomino Reggie in a big barrel race and the barrel racing in the show! Wish me luck!

0 comments: