Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great Weekend in Hurricane

After this past week going to Hurricane for the APHA/AQHA Show was a great mini vacation! And then... On Saturday a client showed his horse and swept the whole class. He won the amateur and open and grand & reserve stallions! Then the two year old stallion we showed won his class and took reserve stallion for the show! And then my boss had sold one of his horses and it was the kid's first time ever showing in a breed show and he took a third and fourth, which is not bad at all because the first and second horse, you will never beat! He was really excited! And for the best news in the world! Hal and I had talked about some stallion prospects for me to look into and on saturday he printed pictures out of a nice stallion to show me and then would never show them to me. Right before we showed the gelding he took me out side and asked, "How would you like to own a two year old stallion?" I was like, "Which one" and he said, "A horse by the name of Cool Skipin Awesome!" I thought I was going to pass out! We then went and talked to the people that sold him to me and i started crying! They just didn't want to have to limit the mares they breed each year, so we made it into unlimited breedings and we are going to pick him up on tuesday in vegas!! I am so happy!

0 comments: