Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Stallion

I have been looking for a new stallion since my halter stallion Mister Bruce Almighty whom i loved to death passed away. I came across this stallion a few months ago and had given up on him until yesterday when i found out that I would be able to buy him! I am so excited for this stallion and can't wait to finally see him in person and show him February 21 in Hurricane, UT. His name is Cool Skipin Rhythm. He is a 2 year old AQHA/APHA/PtHA Sorrel Overo Stallion. He is by Mighty Awesome who is a world champion halter horse and out of Cool Skipin Attitude who has he Register Of Merit in Open & Amateur in AQHA. He was the 2007 APHA Reserve World Champion in Amateur Weanlings and 3rd in Open. In 2008 he was 4th in the Amateur Stallions at the Paint World Show. I can't wait to get him home and start showing him! Below is a picture and a video will be coming soon!

0 comments: