Monday, October 13, 2008

New Horses & cold wet weather

Well, we were going to go up to Mapleton for a trail ride, but it got canceled due to the bad weather, so we spent the day hanging out and cleaning house. It's crazy to keep a house clean with three dogs and four cats!

Trevor's mom decided she wanted a new horse so we got her a beautiful buckskin mare that is sweet as a button!

We also ended up putting my mom's old cutting mare and my big racehorse down on friday night due to health problems and old age. It's been rough times as we had to put my mom's three dogs down a week ago.

Good news is we decided to find a mare for my mom or me to ride of buffalo roundup. We ended up getting a beautiful bay mare that has done cutting and reining! She is going to be a great horse for riding club! After 6 years of not being rode i was able to jump on her and go for it! I absolutely love her! Pictures to come soon!

We'll be going back to mapleton on saturday to try our trail ride again so look for pics of that coming soon!

0 comments: